Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Additions to YKYOWAW

Go down 
+3
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otacon
SaphiraShijinuske
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Your Additions to YKYOWAW Empty
PostSubject: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Your Additions to YKYOWAW Addykyo

You Know You're Obsessed With Anime When:

Post up your ideas for YKYOWAW here! ^^ They'll be added by a staff member
as soon as possible. Thanks for participating and staying active! We really
appreciate it!

Your Additions to YKYOWAW 1296064yv2vt9d05a

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 258
Animunny : 319
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:19 am

When you can sing the opening/ending theme to your favorite anime word-for-word with the off-vocal karaoke track on the soundtrack CD.

When you have to buy a new hard drive for your computer because you've banked it out with anime and J-pop. (I've done this twice ^^Wink

When your anime/manga/figures collection is worth more than the combined value of your families cars. (I'm getting close =D )
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Hahaha, those are cute. I love the last one, lol.

I'm adding them now.

<3 Saphira

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:51 pm

When you find yourself having an enormous argument about whether or not Naruto can kick Edward Elric's ass. (He can't)

When you can identify every character's voice actor. By their full name AND previous roles.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:34 am

Haha, great additions! I'll add them up right now. ^^

<3 Saphira

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:19 am

Your looking for new ways that you apply to this list

You only go to your friends house to get anime you havent seen yet(guilty)

You talk about anime and manga and find nothing else to say on a date with a fellow otaku.(guilty again)

You drive anyone that lives with you crazy cause you always talk about anime and fan fics.
(guilty again and again)

You try to think of more for this list and can't cause you are thinking of anime or manga.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Haha, thanks a lot! I'll add them now.

<3 Saphira

Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:13 pm

You try so hard to forget anime or manga but its setting on your tv at home begging to be watched or read.

When you draw or sketch anything its always animeish

Your favorate band is japanese. (okay I guilty)

When your buddys from a convention come online anime is all you talk about
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:42 am

When your game characters are named after anime characters (I have 4 ^^Wink

When all of your custom guild titles are anime/manga related
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Thanks you guys! I added them all up. ^^ Oh, and if you could check the updates board there are new posts about upcoming things for the site.

<3 Saphira

Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male
Number of posts : 177
Animunny : 195
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:26 pm

hmm I'm not sure if they're on the list or not but :

-When you start buying cosplay uniforms from animes online

-When you color you're hair to the color you're fav anime char's hair color

-When you end up like me Razz

-When you have learned the basics of talking japanese though watching anime

-When you got alot of ecchi pics and screensavers

-When you explain the diffrance between Yaoi and Yuri to you're friends
Back to top Go down
http://forum.wayoftheshinobi.host22.com/
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:00 pm

There we go! I added them up lol. Thanks! ^^

<3 Saphira

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Here's some more.

When you have epic arguments over one pairing or another pairing in an anime, but the pairings only exist in the fandom.

When you stay up till four in the morning watching old animes episodes for no better reason than you couldn't remember the theme song.

When you know the theme song for the classics like Mock 5 and Sailor Moon, by heart.
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 pm

lol Ive done the last two on maddness's list

When you listen to a soundtrack from a popular anime series and you can't get enough of it

you name you rp characters after anime on other sites

You don't put up your picture, you put up a sexy anime girl(done it twice)

You try to sing the anime song you don't know all the words to at work and your co-workers just ignore it.(done this too)

You get your boyfriend to watch anime(aka convert) because he doesn't understand what the relationship is between your character and his. The he understands it!(This is a true one. Done it)
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:40 pm

When your coworkers think your crazy because you're singing along to the J-pop on your headphones while sweeping the floor at work (guilty)

When half your wardrobe consists of anime/manga/video game T-shirts/Hats/Hoodies (also guilty)

When you're friends plot to get you drunk and dress you up as a neko mimi maid because you'd TOTALLY be cool with it if you were drunk (this happened to me, the plotting part at least, I don't think they've actually bought more than the cat ear headband though lol)

When you start talking like a neko-mimi when nyou're really tired desu nya~ (also guilty nya~)
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:45 am

Hahaha, all added!! ^^

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:37 pm

When you realize you can't pay the bills because you just HAD to buy every season and volume of all of your favorite anime and manga. And the statues. And fan books. And... really, living indoors is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:10 am

When you keep drawing your favorite character over and over again (that's how I taught myself to draw anime in the first place lol)

When you have a folder 2 inches thick of animer pics of your favorite characters, info about them or the show and fan fics etc (guilty for Inuyasha back in High school -drove my computer lab teacher nuts lol)

When all you do online is look up episodes of your fave anime or current one watching just to find out what happens spoiling yourself (I did that with Casshern Sins lol)

When a guy asks you do you have a boyfriend and since you don't like him you'll say "Yeah, I do. He's very jealous." And that bf is the hot anime guy you love (but won't admit that to him lol)

When you never miss a con. EVER.

When you cosplay as a character outside of a con and even try to adopt the style of your favorite anime character into your own wardrobe (wish I could do that lol)

When you try to act like your favorite character

When you demand your friends to call you by that anime character's name as your own nick name

When you style your hair like your fave anime character's hair or make your eyes the same color with contacts and walk about owning it lol.

When you never miss an episode of your fave anime series even going as far as to calling your friend no matter what the time to make that person either record the show for you if you're gonna miss it, or have that person watch it and tell you what's happening (guilty)

When you make up your own OC you have hints of your fave anime character's personality, tastes, etc somewhere in it.

When you use your fave anime character as your own in role plays.

When you cover up an entire wall in your bedroom with anime posters, calling it your anime mural! (I wish I could do that T_T)

When you call your boyfriend by your favorite anime character's name and expect him to do the same (pertaining to the anime couple in context) Example: "I'll be your Sakura if you be my Syaoran..." [TCR]

When you compare your enemies to evil anime characters from a show.

When you compare books/novel characters to your favorite anime show/manga characters

When you critisize anime based on its following of the original manga (I've done it with Chobits)

When you guess the popularity of a new manga and wonder who'll be cast to play the voice actors for this manga turned anime and actually go off on boards and networks hoping your favorite voice actor plays your favorite anime/manga character (makes sense? I think I'd do that)

When you argue with your family/friends about the morality of your fave anime characters (guilty with Vampire Knight)

SaphiraShijinuske likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Um IM guilty of the calling my bf his favorate anime name.... Im Moon princess and hes earth prince aka sailor moon refrence

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:26 pm

When you cam have the MOST TERRIBLE day ever, and watching anime suddenly makes it all better. =D
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:28 pm

When you end up becoming a NEET and spend all day watching anime, playing Otome games, roleplay, or even look up Tumblr posts about anime series.

Bonus: Planning and then executing a trip to Akihabara, Japan just to get in on all the animu.

Or just watching your favorite ani-tubers discussing anime shows or visiting a Pokemon themed hotel in Japan.

Also purchasing mystery anime bags regardless of price.

Making anime pins/art etc

Or just full out creating your own manga in hopes it becomes popular enough to become an anime. It's happened with Webtoon series.

I can go on... XD

Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:32 pm

When you watch a movie or TV show and can think of an anime it reminds you of, or characters from an anime. It's happened.

Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:41 pm

When you make Sims out of your favorite anime characters. Then let them loose in the world just to see what happens. Love this. XD

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 1:12 pm

When you name all of your pets after anime characters XD

Noctemys likes this post

Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 4:50 pm

When you fill a bookshelf with al your favorite mangas or add more anime figurines to your collections
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Additions to YKYOWAW   Your Additions to YKYOWAW Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Additions to YKYOWAW
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next