Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Updates--DON'T DELETE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Weekly Updates--DON'T DELETE! Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Updates--DON'T DELETE!   Weekly Updates--DON'T DELETE! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Hey everyone! From now on I'm going to be sending out weekly updates, just to give you a heads up of what's new on the site.

Unfortunately, the subject of the emails I'll be sending out say "Inactive Account on Animagic" Blah Blah Blah. Until I figure out how to change that, don't delete these emails! ^^; They do have actual updates inside of them, so please check them when you receive them! I'll start sending them out every Monday (except for this week because I sent one out today and it's Friday!).

As I said before, it will be only ONCE a week. So I won't be spamming you like crazy! Please check them for me though. I would really really appreciate it! It would help with organization, activity, and of course let you know exactly what's going on every week (like contests, member of the month, birthdays, hot discussions, new fan art/stories, etc.).

I'll be putting a poll up in a couple weeks to see if anyone actually reads them lol. I really hope you all will though!

Thanks members!! I heart you all. <3<3<3<3

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Weekly Updates--DON'T DELETE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Updates--DON'T DELETE!   Weekly Updates--DON'T DELETE! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:03 pm

As you all (hopefully!) noticed, I figured out how to send updates without the "Inactive Account" subject line. Woooo!!

So everyone check your emails if you haven't yet! That is all.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net

Weekly Updates--DON'T DELETE!
Page 1 of 1